Monday, August 22, 2011

your music.

intro brings in..

00:12
your love is music to my ears <speaks>
turn it up..

-intro
0:22
lets harmonize,
fantasize
hit my heart to the beat of this drum
you'll be my only one.
now play the strings im wrapped up in
turn it loud,turn me out.
steal away my spotlight
make me feel right.
right here.
right now.(00:54)
sing with me
killing me softly
loving me always.
turn me up
turn me on.

ooh


verse 1: (01:08)
harmonize,between my thighs
touch me here, love me right
i'll sing,
for you now
ochopella(repeat) ochopella
you'll be with me
we'll make this beat
produce track
i'll mix this
you add that
now turn me up
i'll sing
ochopella,(repeat)
 im feelin this
we're feelin us
dont sweat it now
lets not stop
let me sing to you
ochopella
hear me now?
feel this beat?
lost in the heat
caught up in something i can't get enough of
i never heard a soundtrack like this before
i need more..
turn me up
love me right
my labels signed by your name
i wear proud, in black ink
on my heart, rip it off my sleeve
keep here safe with me
as we sing together
ochopella, ochopella


2 comments:

  1. Wow.... I'm blown away with this one... It's really good. Not just good, amazin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou, i actually started writing songs to my bf's music and this is a draft for one of them when im done recording ill be sure to post them as well i always look forward to your comments :)

    ReplyDelete