Monday, August 22, 2011

no sneakers.[mista encore]

let intro play for the two loops
all high notes

(00:22)

verse1:
you held me close when you wanted me then
but you've let go and have me ruined
im dwelling on the stare in your eyes
you'll regret this i promise
once you see i was honest
and i'll be okay without the lies
i'll be alright ill be just fine
i think i'll be okay..
who am i kidding anyway..?
i need my baby


[chorus]
they say you never know what you have until its gone
and tomorrow isnt garunteed, so knock me down
take control, make love to me.
don't tell my friends that we made up, keep it on the DL
back around in these circles here we go..
we pick up quick, after starting slow.
keep hush baby,this is something they will never know.
i hope they never know.

[mista encore verse] 1:22-1:54
[chorus] until 2:26

bittersweet verse[2:26]
lets deny everything,baby i told you not to say anything..
you know they tell me to stay away, because we have been here before
we fight,we smile,we break-up just to make up.. this love is so bittersweet
im intoxicated, i want a higher dose, baby keep me close to you heart
where i need to stay, i think we'll be okay---
i think i'll be okay..
[chorus]@2:58

No comments:

Post a Comment