Wednesday, August 1, 2012

new project. Day 2

"We danced in the chaos to feel no pain,intoxicated, under the influence.. inhaling flames."


We found some way to get another bottle, tonight was a clear night.. no money for a chaser.
We held our breath and hoped all the bad things would just disappear but the longer we held our breathe the worse things became. He offered to drive tonight, and usually it was me driving us every where.. but on some special occasions he played a fair game. The music was loud, and the windows were down as we sped under the flickering street lights. I closed my eyes, and put my hand out the window feeling the summer air, my other hand was in his. These are the times my Mom would refer to me as "irresponsible" or my other friends never understood, the times where im completely quiet, feelings nothing, but knowing i am free.
I felt alive, it was a while since i felt that way, and somewhere in my head i thought to myself
"this is what ive been waiting on."

No comments:

Post a Comment