Friday, August 3, 2012

new project day 3

"We could only laugh when things fell apart, because we were falling together and we knew when we got there we'd look back at these times like we were never alive."

I came from some fucked up places, the things i did for money in the past was secretly haunting me, it seemed like my only choice but he told me to hold on. I kept holding for what seemed like forever, the days passed by so slowly because our nights went by so fast. When you're sober it feels like all you think about is getting fucked up, and not just because you hate being sober but because life seems okay when you're not. I told him i loved him and closed my eyes, my head was in my favorite place on his chest, and i knew he wouldn't sleep. I left my phone in my purse, i never charged the damn thing but it didn't matter i had too much to think about. I wish someone could feel the way i felt, the pressure squeezing me, choking me from behind i couldn't face it, i could only feel it. I tried explaining myself to him that night,but things never came out exactly how i wanted them to. It was 12:03a.m. and that night we read our horoscopes before we woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment