Sunday, August 5, 2012

new project. Day 4

"They say beauty lies within,but fuck what they say."

Its hard for me to be happy, honestly i don't if I have ever felt happy. What is happy and why does everyone want to be it? Who made happy, i guess if i believed in god today i could leave that to him.. but who doesn't believe in god? It never made sense to me, how us zombies worked our 9 to 5, how we attended church on
Sundays and all lived behind a picket fence in a "free" country. How you were looked at like a lazy fuck if you didn't want to work a slave shift and try to strive for things we thought we could make possible, but it made sense to him. Everyone already looked at me that way, "she has so much potential, and shes just wasting it" "Shes good at everything but what is she good for?" None of these assholes wanted to know me, its like they thought they already did, and as i sipped my glass of wine and crossed my legs i stared up to the ceiling fan from my floor, "but i guess its good to know i'm not alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment