Monday, August 6, 2012

new project. day 5

"I don't know if he lived for music, or if the music lived in him, the only thing i knew for sure was that the day they meant his world would be so different."

I knew him for a while and between my toxic past and my unplanned future i never considered taking him seriously, but now that i did i felt like i was getting to know a whole new him. We always had that weird good communication thing between us, and sometimes i even got "you're like a female version of him" but i knew while we had many similarities we were also very different. All i wanted now was to help him get back where he needed to be, someone with so much passion, someone with the same beliefs and intentions as me, a person that really wanted to live and not just "get by" .. i knew that's what i needed to do. We could put Drake and Wiz on repeat but I'd rather hear him, because even without a stupid title on our shitty social networks where everyone thought they knew us, i would be there for him as his friend. He needed to make it, that's the only way his story ended. No matter where the night took us, how many drinks we had, how much smoke was in our lungs we always ended up intertwined in my twin bed. I was dizzy as shit,and he was already sleeping but the pictures on my wall reminded me that he was my new years kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment