Monday, August 13, 2012

pocket full of ashes,we all fall down.

Its the summer, and I'm sitting in my car again. The place i always end up when things seem to be falling apart, it never fails, sitting in here all alone thinking of all the wrong turns and then somehow those turn lead me here again. Smoking this black,seeing how many times i can hit it before i drop the ash,wondering what i did to deserve all that comes to me.. but maybe I'm just playing stupid, maybe i always do make an excuse for it, maybe i always pretend i did nothing at all, i play dumb like i never seen all of them fall,ashes to ashes they all fall down,and i lead them on until they're heartless, i make them hold hands and go in theses circles because I'm the one scared to be alone. I don't know want i want or where i want to go, i just play ring around the rosey just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment