Tuesday, July 31, 2012

new project. day1

"With a pocket of dreams, and no one who believes."

We had time to waste so we sat in my car for what felt like a few hours, talking about life and occasionally asking ourselves how us two emotionally disturbed, cold hearted assholes ended up together.. but we never asked out loud. I would look at him while he stared off and planned his dreams, and organized them into small piles in his mind; the possible, the happening, the impossible, and the i know i can do it piles. I laughed to myself wondering why he didn't believe in himself the way i did, but again i never spoke out loud about that either.. i guess you can call me a coward,I've certainly got it before.

"How did i get here?"
"Why do i make stupid decisions?"
"Does he really think we can do this?"
I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment