Wednesday, July 27, 2011

superhuman.

cape? check.
lazerbeam eyes? check.
spandex tight? check.
charismatic? check.
superhuman?

im powerless, under the spell of your fragrence.
the grip of your hands, the squeeze in your arms.
soaring higher plans, swifter than birds..
talk of the town, and they all speak your name
but your confident, and strong
while others crumble under fame..
tall,profound,indeed yes you are..
whats a heart break, after a lift of a car?
plenty enemies, but many more fans
policemen,firemen, soldiers, but youre the man.

caught in your web, i weave myself out.
but your fast, your good, you've got a way with words.
you know just what to say to keep me from jumping off this roof.
people stare, news casts, and they're waiting for you to fail
but from up her they're so small..
dont fail me now.
if i step closer to the edge will you follow?
if i tell you i dont want to live, will you web out a picture
of the reasons i should stay?

tied to this chair, and the buildings on fire..
he knows your weaknesses, so draw your card
the queen burns in her thrown
will the joker have his last laugh?
get here soon, i beg you please..
i know youve found a reason for courage in me.
you were once a  mystery,completely unsolved
but you let me right in
and i promise when you save me
we'll be okay again...
sidekicks, we made the perfect team
so hurry and get here
theres no you without me.

i didnt see it coming, he grabbed me from behind..
and now im on this bridge, with a fright of hieghts..
its me or them, but do what you think is best..
i know you from somewhere, i can picture you under the mask.
remember our first kiss?
you hung upside down?
that was a first for me you know..
i fell hard that night,
i've been wanting to run into you again,
but not quite like this.
for our sake i hope this isn't the last of me
or our last kiss.

i write articles, titled with your name.
your superhuman, yes its safe to say
who else could make me feel this way?
gentleman by day, hero by night
but your my hero all the time.
i know ill make it,with you on my side.
i always end up in the worst situations.
almost as if im a target for misery
but i know you can save me from me.
dont rush, take your time..
i know it may burn in your chest..
your knees give out, and you fall without control
i shine green, sometimes blue, depends on my episode
but i soon it wont kill you, youll have no weakness
im trying, help me help you
be invincible,
superman.
superhuman,
superme.

1 comment: