Wednesday, July 27, 2011

panting,panics.

better get used to this place ,my dear,
because this is where we always end up.
after turning right, after right and ocassionally a left
the only direction you leave me with is lost.
its days like these i ask myself to move on,
when im stuck here, that lump crawling from my throat
do you like fighting, or is this merely a sick joke?

we don't know much about this thing called love
this is my first time too..
but i know we know we are in love
so whats that leave us to?

if we can admit to being wrong,
admit to breaking hearts
and admit we want something more
something to cherish, something important
not something we've had before..
if we know all of these things why cant we do right?
im aware we want to be there soon,
but these baby steps are one step in a long time.

so until then i panic, panting,gasping for air
suffocating under this pile of bullshit
that we've burried ourselves in.
i will love you until my last breath
and by digging myself out, i might breathe it soon
its ashame, the good must die young
and the good in your heart has died off and gone
but im stitching and digging and finding our way out
just keep close, eyes shut, and bare with me now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... awesome. Your best yet. Keep it up. Sharing on my Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou, make sure you link the blog! im trying to get followers! :)

    ReplyDelete