Thursday, July 21, 2011

questionable truth.

Dare:
i dare you to let go of all of your doubts,
and to love me forever without regret.

Truth:
It will probably never happen.

Question:
Are you willing to take a risk, for once just commit
to something other than yourself?

the answer has been clear for the time spent with you.
And after ALL you put me through, and dipped me in,
and dug me out, and forced me to do..

you would think that answer would be yes.
but apparently thats not how things work with you..
i've always been the type of gal to solve mysteries
but unlike yourself they sort of unravel..
youre hot and cold, and warm and chilly
but i cant get comfortable.
so explain to me how someone is supposed to live
in a dark room of light
spend the rest of their days with someone who
doesnt quite know themselves?
How is a gal supposed to fold the sheets of a bed
not slept in?
will you ever make sense?
or will you keep me questioning?


the truth is you've been this person i just denied the knowledge i already had.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful.. Beautiful. Why don't you write more often? Can I post this on Facebook with your name attatched to it? I would love to share it with my friends............... Your writing is amazin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, just promote my blog and attacth my name! i appriciate all of your comments and compliments they mean alot! i have been trying to write on here more..

    ReplyDelete