Monday, July 18, 2011

findme;there.

my mind runs from me,down this road.
following exit signs, leading me home.
"shore points"
almost there..
im hoping you'll find me here.

Lost in memory, searching for truth.
&in the end all the signs lead to you.
On my knees i pray but his silence wounds my ears.
ink on the back of my neck convinces me to face my fears.
"fearless."

but i do fear you,
scared of what happens after what we been through.
calm down now, fly while the sky comes crashing.
but if not now, when will it happen.
this CD skips with the beats missing from my heart
if i dont try now, when will i start.
if you want something,sometimes you gotta let them go..
but who ever said i'd feel this alone.

Beethoven once wrote, love letters to his immortal lover
&behind the wheel, i pretend im undercover.
i can feel you now, moving, you're spreading those wings
they're big, strong.. fly.


it happens so quickly, you can taste the residue.
seeing your soft lips spread to a smile.
the touch of your hand on mine.
our foreheads pressed hard against on another..
open my eyes, find me here.


your words still wrapped around my neck,
hanging from a small silver chain.
"i'll love you forever"
but today forever is too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment