Friday, July 13, 2012

i am pheonix.


I am a pheonix, bright and beautiful
strong but distraught in the in my own disturbed thoughts.
I can fly to heights you've never even dreamed of you pitiful human being,
you can throw your rocks, and take aim but i will fly again
i am a pheonix, bright and beautiful
and you've seeped your way in through the cracks
stripping my colorful feathers, you've given me gray but i take the gray and create a different shade
because i am only what i am in the mess that you made,
i will stay strong and i will soar on watching from a distance.
See i was once convinced that landing for you was the right thing to do,
you distracted me with your S.O.S so i flew in to save you and stranded me instead
but dont you know how pathetic you look standing next to me, such a open minded creature near a boring human being
you are nothing.
you were nothing.
you try to twist my words,and hit me where it hurts, but it never hurts because i always move foward
look at me spread my wings, and fly circles around your head while she lies in your bed under your cover of lies
i feel bad for her baby,i do
because while your doing her, im flying for you.
you threw your rocks,you tried your best
hit me where it hurts,but i sucked the heart from your chest.
and now i am a pheonix.


No comments:

Post a Comment