Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ressurection.

let these ocean waters that we danced in wash you away,
let them drown your lies and the memory of your face.
Stay gone from my mind and clear from my brain.

I've loved so childishly,a child himself
a leo in destruction, a boy chasing his dreams.

Every single moment we've spent lying next to eachother crafting our sentences
making them sound exactly how they were supposed to sound
we lied under stars on a dead ground.

afloat in a dangerous sky wrapped in silk sheets of wasted cries
i cried out to you and you'd thrust your hips
reach out and run your fingers on my lips
look me in the eyes and make me feel it was real
but i was too numb to feel.

An excellent actor,plastered smiles in his pockets
but after so long its hard to keep going

I close my eyes and i can smell the salty air
I can feel the sand beneath my feet
swimming through the thick waves of novocane
racing to build our castles to watch them fall
because in the end I'm ressurecting a person i never knew at all.

1 comment:

  1. I rose from the ocean with salt dripping from myface
    oh and water too but what you knew wasn't true,
    it wasn't me that lied to you it was you and the way you crafted sloppy lies you thought I'd eat up. the difference is I never put bullshit in your teacup. Sleepy time tea purple haze and Novicane. Foolish the thought of loving someone who doesn't love themself. The thought of someone who lies to themself. Bodies intertwined in a facade of brokn dreams and shattered memories. I should have known she'd be the end of me heartless but always dtf. I hope he don't kiss you when you touch cause those lips tell the sweetest lies you held my heart trapped in your thighs. Until space and time allowed me to think, ice cold #rollerrink

    ReplyDelete