Friday, September 23, 2011

a-void.

relations with my hands tangled into shapes that round my character.
shadows lurking on every corner, awaiting the hourly thought of you.
lip stick stained in depth within the cracks of my lips, unkissed, untouched.
imperfect sign-language exchanged over casual conversations but your scent is left upon my skin.
clouds cover the illuminating moon,darkness falls over the fact that you're gone.
here without you i cry inside but let no one see im alone.
cleanse the void of your absence,free myself of being replaced.
it wouldn't be the first time.
this is how i live, hoping to see the next day, the sun torching the world, the trees unable to breath,
and me, still here.
watch as my feet take turns like the tables we have dealt over for two years
walking over broken bottles smashed to the curb ,
like my heart against the cage of ribs that no longer protects it.
irrelevance has a part in all, as i stand in stumblers avenenue, this was all supposed to happen
wasnt it?
you,me.. this horrid dream, but awake me from finding truth.
lies,slander, you always say..
but i never learn, i never learn.
poison seeps through my lips to kill our relationship, and why do i continue these lies?
you deserve a better me.
we deserve a better us.
im not with you,but i will always be with you
and this tie around my finger reminds me of things we've forgot.
untie the knot, replace it with a ring.
who would've known i'd ever mean these things.
im sorry, for the avoidance i tend to embrace.
seeking truth, living lies, its all part of the price
cologne clung to you that night
ocean waters washed away your pride, your lies.
walk with me, and the waves do the same
sand molds to the shape of my feet,sinking in the poison i speak
i love you, i have never hurt that word
but if a word could be hurt,it would cry alone in the dark
love is a painful thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment