Thursday, September 8, 2011

close is so far.

we still have time to go,
but im waiting here.
breathing in,exhaling the silence you send me.
letting go of what i used to know
of who i used to see..
who i used to love.

oh you have a way with words,
you tell me everything that takes away the hurt.
i miss you, &no one approves.
i love you,still.

time to flee, time to forget
lets take our time this time.
lets move slower, and really focus on doing things for ourselves.
epic fail.

frail paint brushes tangled in my hair
pencil points in a pile
crushed pastels stain my sheets
and i create a masterpiece of destruction.
your eyes,your lips, you brows..
what a perfect combination.
you make me sick,
but i love being sick.

my knee holds my head, and my arms hold them tight
my nails bitten to the core like a fiend with no resistance.
mascara still hugging my lashes, lips chapped..
burning every time the salt in my tears fall upon them.


oh your voice so angelic.
i can hear the pain in your tone.
the way your lips slur the words ive waited to hear.
gazing upon the reasons i want you here.
i still love you, and i hate me for that.
they dont think its a good idea,
but i do what i want.
i want you.


i wish time didn't pass us so slow.
the dreams we've shared,still shattered collecting dust
somewhere in the chest we've burried them deep in.
somewhere behind the heart, still burning..
lighting up everytime i think of january
the possibilities left in life for you and i..
you can have me and i'll give me to you
like i always do..
back for round two.
four,six?
which is this?


we lie close,but so far from reach,
close my mind to hear you speak.
speak soft secrets to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment