Saturday, September 17, 2011

casual conversations.

You are my soul mate..
you challenge me and touch my soul.

When your fingers glide along the small of my back,
youre hands hold my soul.
your lips graze my brain.

When you look at me i am found
in the moment every second is an hour
and life becomes bliss

In seconds you find me where we stay lost in lust
when love saves us we count the days
until we can finally touch truth once more.

the truth of our love is written on the page,
our future,unwritten is before us.
each day it rises with the suns
it stays with the moon
the two will be one and the love becomes whole soon.

the time of life living as one drags slowly,
leaving sparse pigments of pain in your eyes.
but you give me the courage to open them each morning.
you leave me with bittersweet kisses and  butterflies,
sacred of hurt,frightened by the "L" word we use so casually.
The void of your absence grows thick..
needing you, wanting you.. to hold me.
hold me,and never let me go again.

we count hours,days,seconds spent with you
these are the seconds i add to.. but you my love with me in every move,
stay close.. you stay close.
here in my heart, with nights awake tossing without your arms.
turning without your voice,
wishing the month we see before use comes soon.
they talk their talk, and judge our secretive love.
but what they dont know wont hurt us.
wont hurt us.

No comments:

Post a Comment