Thursday, October 6, 2011

granted.

never thought I'd be here without you with me
but now i know i was wrong.
they say never take people for granted
the best relationships don't last too long.

can you hear me now?cause i know you still live on in my heart.
with the days we missed out on
i write down these thought to you
hoping you can see what Ive learned
pictures fade,and eventually i will too^
but to our lifeless moments i hold on
so hang on too..

the times only you and i can relive,in our minds.
forever stay by my side,i'll keep you alive
always be by my side.

we had our ups and i missed you when we were down
can you imagine how much i miss you now?
so long ago our pinkys promised
three years and im still here
lost in the loss of you.
shouldn't i feel okay by now?
they say i should move on..
but what if i dont want to move?
so ill close me eyes and see you with me
to escape reality and try to
hang ontoo..

the times only you and i can relive,in our minds.
forever stay by my side,i'll keep you alive

always be by my side.

my dear friend i know you can see me up there
and i wish i could see your smile
but i keep you right here with me
the sound of you laugh sets me free
and i watch as the sun melts into the horizon
and i smile back at you.
it was always us two
keep the secret of me locked away in these dreams
awake me when were back those days..
id take back everything either way
because i know id have you here with me
back to those times..

No comments:

Post a Comment