Wednesday, December 7, 2011

time.

behind my eyelids lies a mirror,reflecting myself in my eyes,
the way no one can see me.
the way one day i will be,but time takes patience
and progress takes time.
behind these eyes no one knows the me i know.
lavander thickens the air around me
and velvet kisses are exchanged
casual conversations feed knowledge to my brain
inspired by the smallest things, with the shortest attention spand.
i stand, disecting the world searching the different means for things.
emotional, at times i admit i can become distraught,
but to me nothing is better than a little hunger for thought.
curious, and i know i may be a child at heart,but not childish.. not childish.
live a bit, love a lot with an open heart i pretend i see the light through the dark.
and my past will not hold me back i will not let it write me by my future
i refuse to let a little fear stop me from going further.
occassionaly i still hear the train, wanting to bring my half packed bag
but i know when the time comes, i wont need to come back.
with a bandana wrapped around my head, with my sack of belongings
with my head high a strong heart and a pocket of dreams,
i can run, i can swim, i can walk, i will smile
i know this little girl inside has been waiting,patiently.
she will show the world, she will succeed
i smile at the thought of  the introduction of the world and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment