Monday, October 15, 2012

they say home where the heart is
my house was never a home for me
my heart resided in my dreams
and not that i can see them clearly but i know theres more to this
the life im living, the life im stuck with
im surrounded by these people that ive found a family in
and ive stil never felt so alone
i walk these streets with no fear of crossing them
i dont bother to look both ways
cause i know either way you look,
theres a strong possibility you wont get a second chance
ive been given way too many chances
and maybe it was me that let them all rot away
until they sat at the bottom of the bag,stale,tasteless.
that could be where i went wrong, and i can look around now
and wonder how bad it has to be to be here
how bad did i have to act to deserve this
the people i call closest to me dont even understand me or where im at mentally
there dreams are all so simple, but i cant figure out myself
who am i?
who is she?
theres far too many parts of me,
and i atleast want to know one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment