Thursday, September 6, 2012

insomnia.

A girl can dream can't she?
I close my eyes and I'm in his car riding shotty
feel the wind against my right cheek
feel like nothing in the world can touch me.
To know hes smiling cause he's happy, to feel like we finally made it;
Because this is what dreams are made of and if your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough.
Dream big or go back to sleep, who said night mares can't turn into reality
..and my worst fear is not becoming all i can,
i told him we'll get there even if i have to die in this bed...
we always saw the same things when we closed our eyes
;but they say the greatest accomplishments take too much time.
Fuck the clocks on these walls.
Fuck trying too hard;
cause if you aren't killing yourself trying, you're not trying at all.
don't wake a girl when shes dreaming
a girl can dream, can't she?






No comments:

Post a Comment