Saturday, April 2, 2011

sincerly, your bitch.

lets play with my tainted heart.
we could always throw it back & forth..
why not?
as long as youre happy right?
oh lets just keep me trapped behind this locked door,forever.
just throw away that key
the one you already lost in septemeber.
of course, i dont mind.
you can come and go as you please.
&i'll be here waiting,
like your bitch
that youve made me.
like a feen & i cant stop itching.
irritating you eh?
oh you dont even know irritating.
lets just drag this along
only until you kill me
because thats completely fair.
you can keep these chaines around my ankles
to keep me from running.
and like a dog, i'll cry
and i bet you'll scream
"look what your doing to me!"
so feed me, only lies & broken promises
that you will ALWAYS keep.
oh you make me smile..
that "ear-to-ear" plastered on my face.
like a clown, they'll point and just laugh at me.
having fun yet?
i can wait.
bare with me here, exhale your toxic air
and ill suck it right in.
only until youre happy again.
anything for you, my love.

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful and so to the point. So many people would so love to say this at one time or another in their live..... i want to say i love it and i do so love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou, as you can tell i definitely wrote that out of anger haha, but i like what anger does to me when i write unfortunately

    ReplyDelete